INDIGO GIRLS UNCLASSIFIED TEMPO CHART – “I Call On The Resting Soul, Of Galileo, King of Night Vision, King Of Insight”

IN the late 20th century the band called the Indigo Girls wrote a brilliantly fun song about the most horribly brutal situation: Galileo, who’s “head was on the block/His crime?/Was giving up the truth.”

JOHHNY CASH, Grit and a woman named Taylor – I WALK THE LINE, unclassified median speed diagrams

Taylor Swift was 22 when she recorded the song 22.

GRAMMY®’S BEST MOMENT – Emimen and Elton John “Stan” | video link w declassified tempo probability table

The Grammy song Stan by Eminem and Elton John was an unexpected great moment in music history. The declassified modern tempo chart is downloadable.

Imagine – by JOHN LENNON – Declassified Tempo Map

Jesús Rivero
Jesús Rivero
22 hours ago
Por su gran mensaje de Amor y Paz para la esperanza de un mundo mejor!! El cual es imperecedero.

All In All, You Are Just Another Brick In The Wall | Tempo Map of Roger Waters Modern Masterpiece

Roger Waters Is A Modern Genius of Popular Music – nowhere better does video meet music as in ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART TWO

Phil Collins – LOOK THROUGH MY EYES – contemporary tempo chart – Official Phil Collins video

Phil Collins – LOOK THROUGH MY EYES – contemporary tempo chart – Official Phil Collins video